Leoxz XF1 Sport
Professional Formula steering wheel
- Grip diameter 275mm with excellent ergonomics and ability to simulate F1 and GT driving
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fibre
- 15 buttons with ultra-reliable switches and customized button pressure feel
- 2 thumb encoders
- 5-way Switch
- 3 pushable encoders below the screen
- Up to 6 paddles can be selected
- magnet shifter paddles for perfect feel and response
- Dual-clutch paddles with an adjustable bite point
- All paddles use a non-contact Hall sensor for excellent response and longevity
- Revolution LED bar with 12 LEDs to show RPM and optimal shifting point
- 2 LED bars with 3 multi-color LEDs each to indicate flag, tyre slip, fuel level
- 2 LED bars with 2 LEDs each to indicate DRS, overtake and pitlimit
- The 4.3-inch ips screen
- Connection via usb 2.0 or Bluetooth 5.0
- 70mm diameter quick release connection holes
- Fanatec and Thrustmaster data interfaces
- Simagic Alpha, Alpha Mini, Alpha U
- Moza R5, R9, R12, R16, R21
- Fanatec CSW, CSL DD, DD Pro (Base torque needs to be unlocked with PHUB or Leoxz Fanatec QR, while connecting through USB or BLE)
- Fanatec DD1 / DD2 (IMPORTANT: Please contact us after purchase)
- Simucube SC1, SC2
- OSW Accuforce
- Thrustmaster T300, T500, TX, TS-XW, T-GT, T-GT II, and TS-PC (Only support bases that do not require official steering wheel authentication).
- PC only with SimHub and SimBridge
- SimHub for getting telemetry data
- SimBridge is used to receive SimHub data and send to XF1 via USB or Bluetooth
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 38cm x 29cm x 25cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- XF1 Sport Steering Wheel (Quick release optional)
- USB XS9 Cable
- Custom Stickers
- M3 Allen Key
- Nylon Tweezers
Steering wheel can only be used in sim racing.
No matter through the USB interface or the quick release power interface, the maximum input voltage can only be 5V.
The free version of Simhub only outputs data at 10 frame rate, you need to purchase additional license to have 60 frame rate.
The steering wheel must be connected through USB or BLE in order to function properly.