Leoxz XF1 Sport USB
Professional Formula steering wheel
- The 275mm diameter polyurethane grip, produced by high-precision molds, has a special coating on its surface, and its delicate texture satisfies various driving needs.
- The back cover and paddles are processed using CNC technology and coated with black anodizing to achieve optimal appearance and lasting durability.
- The front panel is made of 5mm 3K carbon fiber and the paddles are made of 3mm 3K carbon fiber.
- 18 RGB LEDs that can be customized through SimHub.
- 4.3" IPS screen with a resolution of 480x272 pixels and a 60fps refresh rate.
- 15 built-in dashboards containing various telemetry signals.
- 16 reliable push buttonsand 3 pressable encoders.
- 2 metal blue anodized thumb knob included.
- It comes with a standard magnetic shifter paddle, and additional clutch and option paddles are available as options.
- The clutch paddles can be set to bite point mode, axis mode, and button mode.
- All paddles use non-contact Hall sensors for long-lasting durability.
- 70mm diameter QR mounting hole.
- It can be connected to Leoxz Fanatec QR through the QR cable interface to unlock Fanatec base torque.
- It can only be connected through USB for wired connection.
- Simagic Alpha, Alpha Mini, Alpha U
- Moza R5, R9, R12, R16, R21
- Fanatec CSW, CSL DD, DD Pro (Base torque needs to be unlocked with PHUB or Leoxz Fanatec QR, while connecting through USB or BLE)
- Fanatec DD1 / DD2 (IMPORTANT: Please contact us after purchase)
- Simucube SC1, SC2
- OSW Accuforce
- Thrustmaster T300, T500, TX, TS-XW, T-GT, T-GT II, and TS-PC (Only support bases that do not require official steering wheel authentication).
- PC with SimHub and SimBridge
- Playstation with XS9 dongle
- SimHub for getting telemetry data
- SimBridge is used to receive SimHub data and send to XF1
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 38cm x 29cm x 25cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- XF1 Sport-USB Steering Wheel (Quick release optional)
- USB-XS9 Cable
- Custom Stickers
- M3 Allen Key
- Nylon Tweezers
The steering wheel can only be used in sim racing.
No matter through the USB interface or the quick release power interface, the maximum input voltage can only be 5V.
The free version of Simhub only outputs data at 10 frame rate, you need to purchase an additional license to have 60 frame rate.
The steering wheel must be connected through USB in order to function properly