Leoxz XF1 PRO
Professional Formula steering wheel
- Grip diameter 275mm with excellent ergonomics and ability to simulate F1 and GT driving
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fibre
- 18 RGB LEDs that can be customized through SimHub.
- 4.3" IPS screen with a resolution of 800x480 pixels and a 60fps refresh rate, and its dashboard can be customized through SimHub.
- 16 reliable push buttons,
- 2 Seven-Way Multi Switches
- 3 pressable encoders.
- 2 metal blue anodized thumb knob included.
- magnet shifter paddles for perfect feel and response
- additional clutch and option paddles are available as options.
- The clutch paddles can be set to bite point mode, axis mode, and button mode.
- All paddles use non-contact Hall sensors for long-lasting durability.
- 70mm diameter QR mounting hole.
- It can be connected to Leoxz Fanatec QR through the QR cable interface to unlock Fanatec base torque.
- It can only be connected through USB for wired connection.
- Simagic Alpha, Alpha Mini, Alpha U
- Moza R5, R9, R12, R16, R21
- Fanatec CSW, CSL DD, DD Pro (Base torque needs to be unlocked with PHUB or Leoxz Fanatec QR, while connecting through USB or BLE)
- Fanatec DD1 / DD2 (IMPORTANT: Please contact us after purchase)
- Simucube SC1, SC2
- OSW Accuforce
- Thrustmaster T300, T500, TX, TS-XW, T-GT, T-GT II, and TS-PC (Only support bases that do not require official steering wheel authentication).
- PC with SimHub and SimBridge
- Playstation with XS9 dongle
- SimHub for getting telemetry data
- SimBridge is used to receive SimHub data and send to XF1
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 38cm x 29cm x 25cm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- XF1 Pro Steering Wheel (Quick release optional)
- USB-XS9 Cable
- Custom Stickers
- M3 Allen Key
- Nylon Tweezers
Steering wheel can only be used in sim racing.
No matter through the USB interface or the quick release power interface, the maximum input voltage can only be 5V.
The free version of Simhub only outputs data at 10 frame rate, you need to purchase additional license to have 60 frame rate.
The steering wheel must be connected through USB in order to function properly.